Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5 Questions: Robbie Rogers


The following is a segment that I'd like to make a regular on this blog. Five questions with the up and coming players around the MLS. After I pestered the talented and speedy Crew number 19 on Facebook he was nice enough to respond with his thoughts. So thanks again Robbie and good luck in the 2009 season all of us here at The Partisan will be pulling for you.

1. How's preseason been so far?
Preseason so far has been very good. Our team has mainly the same group of guys so its been good to just get back into the groove of things. This trip to England will be a great experience and an important time for team bonding.

2. How has it different been from last season?
I think that the main difference from last preseason is that we are now defending champions and we know that everyone is gunning for us.


3. What part of the 2009 season are you looking forward to most?

I am looking forward to our home games the most in the 2009. I always had a great time playing at home in front of our fans and I think we really played some good soccer. Also I am hoping to play more for the national team so I have a lot of work to do.

4. What about the city of Columbus has surprised you the most since you came?

Columbus as a city is really growing I enjoy going out to dinner downtown and I have a really good time living here. The people are friendly and love their sports.


5. Which other soccer player do you enjoy watching the most and why?

My favorite play to watch is yoann gourcuff because he is so smooth and fast with the ball. He is only a year older then me and already one of the best attackers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment